Massage Therapy at
Lakeridge Health Oshawa
In-chair and table massage sessions provided by a Registered Massage Therapist
NEW SCHEDULE Alternate Fridays 10 am – 4:30 pm
ALL RMT MASSAGES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario has strongly recommended suspending all unnecessary massage services until a further time. We will post updates here if there are any changes. Thank you for your understanding.
NOTICE: To All Onsite Health Massage Clients,
We are regularly monitoring The Public Health Agency of Canada for updated information on COVID-19 and are closely following advised guidelines.
We maintain a high level of standards of practice and we want to ensure you that:
- Our Registered Massage Therapists follow very specific protocol on room, table and supply upkeep and sanitization.
- All items that anyone touches are either replaced (as in sheets, face cradle covers, pillow cases, blankets, chair covers) or cleaned with hospital grade sanitizers (massage oil bottles, face cradles, table, stools, iPhones).
- Therapist hands are also washed before meeting with the client, after assessment and before massage begins, after the massage, and after the client leaves.
We ask for your continued cooperation by:
- Staying home if you are feeling unwell or are ill
- Washing your hands thoroughly (for 20-30 seconds) and frequently with soap and water, plus using hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid shaking hands or touching others
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, and/or have travelled within the last 30 days please call to delay your appointment
- If you have travelled within the last 30 days and have NO SYMPTOMS please call to delay your appointment until 14 days have passed
Continued use of best practices ensures that we are all working towards minimizing the spread of germs and potential viruses within our space and community.
If you currently have a scheduled appointment with our Onsite Health Massage Therapist and wish to cancel, please do so before your scheduled appointment start time, otherwise, as per our policy, a full charge will apply.
To schedule your appointment, select
We require notice PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, otherwise a full charge applies.
To cancel same day appointments, please call 416-410-8784
You will be contacted if your requested session is available.
Our wait list feature also helps us monitor demand and increase future availability.
You will have the privacy of the treatment room to get changed. You are covered with linens at all times. Only the area being treated is exposed. Massage lotion is used to apply techniques to skin.
The massage is provided in a specially designed chair, offering ultimate comfort. The techniques are applied through clothing and can focus on tension areas in your back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.